About Glynis


Welcome to my blog. I have been designing jewelry for over 12 years. It is both an artistic and spiritual outlet for me. My blog is another avenue for me to express my creativity and inspirations. My jewelry designs are a reflection of my love for color, texture, nature and spirit. By sharing where my inspiration comes from, it is my hope that you see more than just a piece of jewelry. I also share my positive life inspirations in hopes that it may ignite a divine spark in your spirit and encourage you to share it with others in your life. I welcome you to join me on this journey, sharing encouragement and inspirations along the way.

Have a Blessed day,
Glynis

Thursday, June 21, 2012

What?? I've been busy!

I know it has been awhile since my last post. Life has been, well...busy.  I promise to get back to writing real soon.  Until then, have a blessed evening.
Glynis

No comments:

Post a Comment