About Glynis


Welcome to my blog. I have been designing jewelry for over 12 years. It is both an artistic and spiritual outlet for me. My blog is another avenue for me to express my creativity and inspirations. My jewelry designs are a reflection of my love for color, texture, nature and spirit. By sharing where my inspiration comes from, it is my hope that you see more than just a piece of jewelry. I also share my positive life inspirations in hopes that it may ignite a divine spark in your spirit and encourage you to share it with others in your life. I welcome you to join me on this journey, sharing encouragement and inspirations along the way.

Have a Blessed day,
Glynis

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You Are What You Think!



If you think you’re unable to handle a situation that comes your way, think again! As long as you think negative thoughts, then you will get negative results. Hence, thinking positive thoughts will get you positive results. You may not realize just how strong you really are. We all have the ability to call upon our inner warrior. A warrior fights for what he/she believes; never giving up, NEVER. When an obstacle gets in your way, never feed it with negativity or doubt. Instead, face it head on and take control of the situation. Feed it with positive, uplifting thoughts and you will defeat it every time. I believe that everything happens for a reason and it is up to us as to how we handle it. I will choose grace over despair every time. Maybe not at first, but with the encouragement of my friends and family, my warrior self will rise to the occasion.

Glynis, Warrior Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment