About Glynis


Welcome to my blog. I have been designing jewelry for over 12 years. It is both an artistic and spiritual outlet for me. My blog is another avenue for me to express my creativity and inspirations. My jewelry designs are a reflection of my love for color, texture, nature and spirit. By sharing where my inspiration comes from, it is my hope that you see more than just a piece of jewelry. I also share my positive life inspirations in hopes that it may ignite a divine spark in your spirit and encourage you to share it with others in your life. I welcome you to join me on this journey, sharing encouragement and inspirations along the way.

Have a Blessed day,
Glynis

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nurture your Spirit


“Divine spark ignites the spiritual fire within me so I may spread the glory to others”

As we approach each day, most of us get caught up in our mundane routines and forget that we have divine companions at our side. God has blessed us with our intuition, but has also given us angels, spirit guides/guardians that are here to help and guide us throughout our lives. As we go through each day, we sometimes get overwhelmed with what life brings. It's at these times that we also tend to forget about our divine backup system. Oh, yes, we have backup!


Take the time to nurture your spirit.
Stop, quiet yourself and take a deep breath.
Look around and see only the joy in your life and give thanks.
Ask for guidance or a question that has been on your mind.
Listen to the message your spirit receives at that moment. This is very important, because most of us will ask a question, but not really listen for an answer.
Share your experience with someone and create a Spiritual Virus.

Have a blessed and relaxed day!
Glynis



No comments:

Post a Comment